Just i imagine this if you can!

It is a bit much now for me to take this shit but then Malay-Muslims are becoming Morons and a bunch of cowards nowadays! Next time this woman will have a pet piglet on her side when she is making a mockery of Islam and the Malay institutions!



Try to imagine a Malay-Muslim standing in front of a group of devout Hindus in a Hindu temple anywhere making a political statement?! No simply cannot imagine it.
Now try imagine the same of a Malay-Muslim doing the same at any Sikh temple, a Chinese temple, a Church, let see.....a Synagogue!!
Well, no right thinking Muslim-Malays would be allowed to make a speech standing up in front of an inner sanctum of other denominations' places of worship!
To begin with, we (Malay-Muslims) would be very sensitive enough not to accept such invitation to make a speech at a place of worship of other people's denominations. But then if I am a chauvinist Chinese Malaysian from an opposition party I would push the dumb and moronic Malays as far as I can to see how far they can relent to the pressure from a non-Malay chauvinist person.
Now having succeeded with the first attempt to stand in from of a surau talking to a bunch of a stupid and uninspiring moronic Malay-Muslims, I (as a chauvinist Chinese from an opposition party like the DAP) will next time bring a small piglet with me if I am invited to another surau for a speech, I will say as the piglet is my pet and nothing wrong with it.
Having said this I have to say if these Malay-Muslims from this surau from Kajang who allowed this chauvinist Chinese women opposition politician to stand in the inner sanctum of their religious place of worship are not Morons it would not have happened!
But chances are these Moronic-Muslim-Malays are many now, one imam during a Friday prayer sermon in Penang included in the sermon for the good health of chauvin! ist DAP Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng when this moronic Malay imam should have prayed for our King!

Hey if I am a chauvinist Chinese of this country I will do anything to erode the Malays "domination" of the country, why not? Because I know they are so stupid enough that I can get away with it. And I will keep on doing this because as a chauvinist Chinese of this country these Malays are a bane to my existence!

Ends
Letter & Opinion From Joe Public

Comments

Optimized Search

Popular posts from this blog

BAGAIMANA GAMBAR AWEK MELAYU BOGEL BOLEH TERSEBAR DIDALAM BLOG??

Jho Low's Girlfriend Paris Hilton drunk and flashing panties ...

Scandal: Alyssa The Scandal Queen