Wake up Singaporeans!

[A blog by Melissa Low, author and a film maker. Warning: this blog write-up contains obscene words. Readers be advised.]
My final standpoint is that Singapore is a great place to go on holiday to – sunshine, beaches, great food. But it is one of the worst places to work in (and thus live in, since you need to work to sustain yourself, duh) in the world.
I've had enough of this fucking parade of egos, moral righteous asses and self justified fucks.
I've had enough of job interviews.
Yes, I've been lucky. Yes I've aced almost every interview I've been to and been offered a fuck load of jobs. But no, I'm not happy about it. After this past fortnight of nightmarish interviews, I am now convinced the only reason I am here is because my family is here. Read more here!! Read More @ Source



More » Bonology.com | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus | 大马社会政治

Comments

Optimized Search

Popular posts from this blog

BAGAIMANA GAMBAR AWEK MELAYU BOGEL BOLEH TERSEBAR DIDALAM BLOG??

Scandal: Alyssa The Scandal Queen

Jho Low's Girlfriend Paris Hilton drunk and flashing panties ...