Single mom harassed by loansharks

A single mother is pleading for loansharks to stop harassing her family as she had done nothing to offend them.

Waitress Liow Lee Choo said the loansharks had targeted her for the past three months.

The 62-year-old added that the first harassment took place in May when green paint was strewn all over her home in Permas Jaya.

The recent incident occured on Aug 25 at they splattered red paint into my car porch which stained my car.

I dont know why I been victimised by them as we never borrow from them, she said at a press conference organised by Johor MCA public complaints bureau chief Chia Song Cheng recently.

Liow added that she had no quarrel with anyone and is dumbfounded as to why the loansharks were after her.

Both of my sons and I are working and I do not see why should we borrow money from them, said the anguished mother.

In relation to Liows plight, Chia had urged the loansharks to contact him personally to resolve the issue between both parties.

He added that he would become a mediator and find out the truth behind the harrasment.

I believe that this is a case of mistaken identity.

Whoever responsible for the victims misery should stop as she is now living in fear, he said.

- The Star -


Comments

Optimized Search

Popular posts from this blog

BAGAIMANA GAMBAR AWEK MELAYU BOGEL BOLEH TERSEBAR DIDALAM BLOG??

Scandal: Alyssa The Scandal Queen

Jho Low's Girlfriend Paris Hilton drunk and flashing panties ...