Rockybru please do not refer to Kampung Baru as a slum...it is not....just a Malay village!

I grew up in Kampung Baru, i am essentially a product of a initial Malay farming -urban migration. we went to Princess Road propagandize and it is right away called Sekolah Melayu Raja Muda.

I remember. My residence at Jalan Watson being used as a half way residence for my house to stay upon until they got a job. From Standard One to Standard Five we was afterwards sent to a special malay class to Batu road school. From there to Maxwell propagandize for my secondary propagandize education.

Kampung Baru will always have a special place we my heart. i think it contingency sojourn as a Malay encampment and we do not see how a government led by Umno cannot allot special account to rise this historical village.

To me this encampment has nothing to do with any quota or with 60/40 or 70/30 equation. Kampung Baru contingency sojourn a Malay village!
Letter & Opinion From Joe Public

Comments

Optimized Search

Popular posts from this blog

BAGAIMANA GAMBAR AWEK MELAYU BOGEL BOLEH TERSEBAR DIDALAM BLOG??

Scandal: Alyssa The Scandal Queen

Jho Low's Girlfriend Paris Hilton drunk and flashing panties ...