BLANK






A couple of weeks ago, I had read the book the called theThe Dollar Crisiswhich I feel is the best book that explains modern day economics and sets the context upon within which the global economy operates.

Unfortunately its not easy to comprehend the books subject matter. One needs to understand concepts like

  • Balance of Payment
  • Trade surplus / deficit
  • Other economic stuff

Coincidently The Great Tun Dr Mahahtir had written an article on trade with the US as well, where he "labelled" America as a hypocrite and not practising free trade.
Lets just say I knew all the facts surrounding international trade, especially with respect to the US very well indeed. Such a golden opportunity could not be missed!

Tembak!
So in a moment of irrational exuberance, I had made a comment in Mahablog disputing Dr. Mahahthir's findings. I had researched my case well and cited figures fromauthoritativesource.
Artist impression of Wenger commenting on Chedet.
I felt so good about it that I posted the same article on my blog.
Unfortunately the article had the opposite reaction. I was accused of nitpicking Dr. Mahathir's argument like a a sort ofvoyeuristic tendency. Others remarked that I was being "lawyar" like, something that I absolutely absolutely do not like.
Thus I apologize.
The offending article has since been removed.


Yes America is a hypocrite.
Yes America does not practise free trade.
Yes, yes, yes...



Letter & Opinion From Joe Public

Comments

Optimized Search

Popular posts from this blog

BAGAIMANA GAMBAR AWEK MELAYU BOGEL BOLEH TERSEBAR DIDALAM BLOG??

Jho Low's Girlfriend Paris Hilton drunk and flashing panties ...

Scandal: Alyssa The Scandal Queen