Taikor business blog

The guys at Taikors and Taikuns, a new business blog, are really on the roll. Their latest scoops are being aired by Business FM, everybody's favorite station, and I've been asked quite a few times if I knew the person/people behind www.tnt.net.my. An inquirer asked if the site was run by people linked to the tycoon Syed Mokhtar al-Bukhary!

I've been following the blog for a while (it's been on my blogroll and I've made an earlier posting here). The latest "scoop", which will be published by a business daily tomorrow quoting the website, is on a said proposal by Syed Mokhtar's MMC to buy the entire stake in UEM for RM15.6 billion.

The site has also reported a couple of weeks ago that the Prime Minister will launch the RM15 billion Matrade project to be undertaken by Naza-TTDI on November 11. Yes, they were specific on the date and so far, as far as I know, this hasn't been denied.
See What Pakatan Rakyat Gotta Say?

Comments

Optimized Search

Popular posts from this blog

BAGAIMANA GAMBAR AWEK MELAYU BOGEL BOLEH TERSEBAR DIDALAM BLOG??

Scandal: Alyssa The Scandal Queen

Jho Low's Girlfriend Paris Hilton drunk and flashing panties ...