Tadpoles on trial

Darling, are the kids asleep?

Yes, Sayang.

OK, let me turn on the aquarium light then.

Wow, Sayang, I didnt know you have switched from guppies to tadpoles. Hmmm, very small tadpoles too.


[Silent]

Oh, I havent seen translucent tadpoles before. Are they expensive?

Nowadays, everyday, you get a load of them for free, whether you like it or not.

They look very active.

In pristine condition, but they wont look pretty in a couple more days.

Why?

[Silent]

Oh Sayang, look, that one is dark brown instead of translucent.

Er? Shouldnt be. I thought his er canal was clean? Shit!

Dont swear Sayang. What canal? Whose canal? Did you scoop them from the canal?

[Silent]

3 days later


Oh Sayang you said they wont look pretty after a couple of days, but they still look very active.

So no degradation. Impossible .. but then ....

Huh?

Maybe they were fed minyak Tongkat Ali. Yeah, I would say that's possible in this country.


I dont understand, Sayang.

Can you believe that bloke fucked himself!

Who, Sayang?

Hmmm, the Tiuniaseng Tadpole Tattler [smile], or the F* Fairy Froggie hehehe.

Sayang, your language, thank goodness the kids are asleep. Anyway, who ar! e you re ferring to? What do you mean he er, never mind himself?

His own er tadpoles were in his own canal.

[Confused]




Comments

Optimized Search

Popular posts from this blog

AISKRIM CAP SAMSIDA! MARI LIHAT FOTO MAHASISWA BEROMEN DI DATARAN!

Shot in the arm for public hospitals

Ku Li tells cops his palace remark misinterpreted