Tsen: I will improve on my Bahasa

BATU SAPI BN candidate says sys that if she is voted in, she could still deliver her speeches through a prepared text.

BN's candidate for the Batu Sapi by-election Linda Tsen vowed to improve on her poor command of Bahasa Malaysia, which has come under scrutiny from her two opponents.

“Every day we have to keep learning, there is no end to it. I am learning Bahasa to be better,” she said when met by reporters this morning.

NONETsen said that if she was voted in, she need not necessarily speak off-the-cuff and could still deliver her speeches through prepared text.

“That is what most MPs do. I'm not saying that I'm a seasoned politician and can stand up and speak, but I'm willing to work hard,” she said.

Tsen appeared more confident today when speaking to reporters and did not require her minders to speak on her behalf.

Unlike previous days, her campaigners today stood back and watched as she answered questions on her command of Bahasa Malaysia and allegations by the opposition.

'I am my children's pillar'

Instead, Tsen was able to speak candidly on her daily campaign regimen - drinking two bottles of essence of chicken and sleeping only three to four hours a day - and local issues that concern her.

She said that of particular concern was the lack of civic mindedness of Batu Sapi constituents as rubbish was being strewn everywhere.

On allegations that she should not be fielded as a candidate because she was still mourning over her husband - the late Batu Sapi MP Edmund Chung - Tsen said that she has moved on.

“During the first week, I could not accept it. But now, I have come to terms with myself that I must be strong.

“All my children are looking at me. I am their pillar. I have to be strong. I have to accept that he has gone and I must move on,” she said.

Comments

Optimized Search

Popular posts from this blog

BAGAIMANA GAMBAR AWEK MELAYU BOGEL BOLEH TERSEBAR DIDALAM BLOG??

Scandal: Alyssa The Scandal Queen

Jho Low's Girlfriend Paris Hilton drunk and flashing panties ...