January 19, 2011 KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 19 Gua Musang MP Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah told the police today that his remarks on the Kelantan palace crisis were misinterpreted by Chinese-language daily, Sin Chew Jit Poh.The Kelantan prince gave a statement to investigator Saiful Nizam Mislah from the Kota Bharu police headquarters in a 90-minute session at his Jalan Langgak Golf house here.I told the police that I made some remarks but from the translation, they appear to be misinterpreted, Tengku Razaleigh told reporters after his statement was recorded.He also denied questioning the appointment of Tengku Muhammad Faris as Sultan Muhammad V in September last year.Why should I make wild allegations against my own family, said the politician popularly known as Ku Li when asked whether he defended his remarks in the interview carried in the papers edition dated September 24, 2010.Why should I question the appointment? I havent ... have you seen it anywhere? Tengku Razaleigh said, reiterating that ...
Comments