By Dato' Dr Looi Hoong Wah FAMM, MB.,ChB(Manchester), MRCS(England), MRCP(UK), MRCP(London) Kuantan, Dear Sir, Lynas Negligible Radiation but only Toxic Chemical Waste I have always maintained that the main problem is not radiation but the normal chemical toxic wastes from a normal chemical plant. I agree that there is also a fear that the waste will be dumped all over the place. Unfortunately, this risk also apply to all our factories and plants. Should we demand that all our factories and plants to be closed down so that we can go back to the good old days of tapping rubber and plucking coconuts for the BIG WHITE MAN? And why we only target Lynas and not the rest of all our factories and industrial plants which produce far more toxic wastes especially our own oil palm mills and tin mining and smelting industries? Using the same logic we should ask all these plants to send all their wastes back to Germany, England, US etc. I bet with you nobody would want to invest in ...
Comments